I’m happy to announce the second “giveaway” on my blog. I’m an ambassador with Cat5Gear and they’ve provided me with some cool gifts to give away. For this contest, I’m going to have a draw for a couple of Cat5Gear prize packs for anyone who sponsors me for the Ride for Heart charity ride in Toronto on June 5 (See “rules” below).
The Ride for Heart is a huge charity ride in downtown Toronto with thousands of cyclists. The ride supports the Heart and Stroke Foundation, and riders can ride anywhere from 25 to 75 km along highways (Gardiner Expressway and Don Valley Parkway) that are closed for the entire ride! I’ve entered this ride in 2013 and 2014 with my family and after taking 2015 off, we decided to enter again this year. I’m fortunate enough to have very generous friends and family who have made donations and I’m about 2/3 of the way to reaching my fundraising goal of $1500. Many thanks to those who have already sponsored me.
I’m taking my fundraising effort to the next level thanks to Kent at Cat5Gear. Each prize will include two items:
- A Cat5Gear mini companion, a pocket organizer for cyclists that fits in a jersey pocket (see details HERE)
- Also from Cat5Gear, The Sac, which keeps your wet or muddy shoes contained after a ride (details HERE).
Here are the “rules”.
- Sponsor me for the Ride for Heart. For every donation of $50 or more between today (May 15) and May 31, 2016 (12 Midnight EST), you’ll be entered into a draw for one of the two prize packs. Here’s the link to donate:
- If you have a Twitter account, follow @Cat5Gear
- If you have a Facebook page, like the Cat5Gear page
- Follow my blog (scroll down to the bottom of this page)
- Check out the Cat5Gear webpage here. Their Cyclist Cases are perfect to keep your cycling gear organized.
- Be Ready2Ride!
There are two prize packs up for grabs, each with the mini companion and sac, so sign up and donate! Thanks to Kent at Cat5Gear for generously donating these prizes, and thanks to everyone who has sponsored me so far.